TQM International is one of the renowned exporters of used construction machineries in Japan. It has been working as one of the leading and trusted exporters for quality used equipment. If you want to import used construction machineries from TQM it can be much easier and money saver than purchasing from local market.
1. Visit our online stocks and details of available construction machinery at http://www.tqmjapan.com
2. Choose the used construction machineries at http://www.tqmjapan.com.
3. Provide Shipping port and other details so TQM can inform you approximate cost of import at your destination port. You can negotiate and confirm the order.
4. TQM will do the necessary formalities and export your favorite Japanese used construction machinery to your destination port.
5. Import Regulations for Nepal
Only Construction Company and project can import used construction machineries from Japan to Nepal. But if it for business purpose new machineries and equipments can be import too. Custom Duty varies for used and new construction machineries. For new machineries, custom duty is 2 percent and for used it is 5-6 percent. Trading company need to pay additional 13 percent VAT to import the machineries. This VAT is not applicable for Construction Company and project.
For importing the used machineries in Nepal the authentic shipper or seller does shipping. Seller will quote price up to Kolkata port, India (C&F Kolkata). Importer should handle transportation from Kolkata to Birgung and clear custom. Moreover, for the payment T/T or L/C is compulsory. T/T can use maximum 50,000 $. L/C or T/T should be done before the ship leave from Japan. Before ship leave from Japan, importers should take permission if they import the machineries without VAT or not. VAT free is only available for Construction Company and project. If you are confuse you can get help from TQM.
6. TQM assure you best quality used construction machinery at good price because we work for goodwill and long term relations.